your job easier every day with Adobe Acrobat XI Professional software.
Quickly create PDF files or PDF Portfolios. Intuitively edit PDF files
from within Acrobat or convert them to Microsoft Word, Excel, or
PowerPoint formats. Build forms in minutes with the new, included Adobe
FormsCentral desktop application.* And use guided Actions to automate
This is a Boxed version and not just a Download.
Let’s summarize how the new and improved Acrobat XI features align within the context of the four key challenges identified by IDC:
• Acrobat XI let you make quick updates directly to PDF files. Edit
text and automatically reflow paragraph text. Crop, resize, or swap out
images. Editing a PDF is intuitive and natural with the new, unified editing tool.
• If you want to repurpose existing PDF content and you don’t have the original file or the tools, you can simply export
to PowerPoint, Word, and Excel without losing content, formatting, or
layout – and even when OCR is needed. Saving PDF to PowerPoint is new in
• Actions can save users a lot of time by automating a set of document preparation tasks. Actions has been significantly improved
to increase ease-of-use and flexibility. Also, it is easier for IT to
be able to create and deploy these to their organization and centrally
• In addition to the rich capability of Shared Reviews in Acrobat that speed document review cycles, Acrobat XI includes improved integration with SharePoint and new support for Mac and SharePoint makes it easier to work with files in a SharePoint environment.
• Also new in Acrobat XI is the ability to accelerate approval processes and obtain instant e-signatures in place of hassling with fax machines and paper. This can save a lot of money.
• For building forms, Acrobat XI Pro will include the all-new FormsCentral desktop app which makes it easy to create
brand new, professional-looking forms. It is integrated with the
FormsCentral online service to further provide capabilities for form
distribution, data collection, and analysis.
• Improved application security
in Acrobat XI, protects your organization’s networks and data and
reduces out-of-cycle patches that has been shown to lower IT costs.
• With Acrobat XI, it is easier for users to protect PDF in one simple step to prevent copying and editing within Acrobat and also in Microsoft Office through the Acrobat ribbon.
Working Across Devices
• Acrobat XI is touch-friendly and can be deployed on a tablet running Windows 8 or via virtualization through Citrix XenApp
• Adobe Reader XI provides a reliable platform for viewing and
interacting with PDF. For example, sign a document electronically, fill
and save forms and add comments to PDF files through Adobe Reader for
- Measure the distance, area, and perimeter of objects in PDFs
- Save PDF to PowerPoint
I tried this feature, it floored me! Acrobat can convert PDFs to
editable PowerPoint files complete with backgrounds, artwork, and
Convert documents and images to PDF files
- Create PDF and Run Action
can now run an Action directly from a file in Microsoft Office. For
example, you might convert a contract to PDF then automatically show the
Bookmarks panel and password protect the file.
- Redesigned Combine Panel
Combine documents experience in Acrobat XI is much improved. You can
visually swap in pages, change order, and see thumbnails of existing
files. Acrobat XI Combine works better on the Mac than previous
versions. Mac users now can see thumbnails and convert Office file
types, too. You still need to have Microsoft Office on your computer, of
- Restrict Editing Easily
Acrobat’s new ability to edit PDF, you may wish to protect the
important documents you share. Acrobat XI includes new, easier
single-step method to add this restriction.
- WebMail Support
Yahoo or Gmail? You can now send email directly from the File menu in
Acrobat (File> Send File . . .). You can configure multiple email
accounts, too, and set the default mailer.
has long had tools to create forms, but the process involved creating
an original file in another program and then laying form fields on top
of the PDF later. Acrobat XI includes FormsCentral, a new standalone
tool that allows you to create both PDF and web forms and collect the
data. FormsCentral includes a nice library of pre-built forms to get you
- Add comments to PDFs with a full suite of commenting tools including text editing, highlighter, and sticky notes
- Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
- Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, and watermarks.
Add Bates numbering to legal documents
- Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows XP
512 MB of RAM
2 GB free space for installation
Microsoft Office Compatibility
X is compatible with Microsoft Office 2003-2016. You can still create
PDFs in later versions of Microsoft office by using the "print to PDF"
function of Acrobat.
For detailed Microsoft Office Compatibility See